zaterdag 8 december 2012

Never Mind the Buzzcocks Season 26 Episode 10


Never mind the Buzzcocks is a television show with a pop music theme. The show has not a permanent presenter, but during this show Stephen Magnan was the host. The team captains were Phil Jupitus and Noel Fielding. Michelle Heaton and Kayvan Novak joined Phil’s team and Sway and Katherine Ryan joined Noel’s team. In this episode the four rounds were: mix of faces, intros round, identity parade and next lines. During the third round Alton Edwards and Dan Corsi were special guests. In the end Noel’s team has won.

In general I think it was a nice episode. Unfortunately, I did not know all the guests or the songs, which made it hard for me to understand everything. They gave a quick introduction about the guests, but if you do not know them, you still will not know them after the show. In the intros round the teams had to guess a song that other members performed a capella. It was a pity that I did not know those songs. 
In other rounds it was fun to think with the teams about the answers. 


Original airing date: 03 december 2012 

1 opmerking:

  1. I have never heard of this series thus I can believe that you find it hard to understand them and knowing who they are. I do not know them either but playing a long I can image would be fun. To know the guest, you could maybe listen and watch more British television but it is up to you. And maybe knowing more types of genres would help, but then again, everyone has their own taste.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen