vrijdag 18 januari 2013

The Weakest Link


Original airing date: 21 December

The Weakest Link is a TV program where contestants answer questions to win money. Each contestant gets a question and when he or she answers it right, the whole team collects money. However, they can loose the money if someone gives a wrong answer before they “banked” the money. At the end of each round the contestants can eliminate another contestant. In the end of the program the two finalists must both answer five questions. The one who has the most questions correct, wins the money. Anne Robinson presents the program.

I think it is a very nice show to watch. I know it was once broadcast in the Netherlands as well, but I never watched it here. In the beginning it took me some effort to understand what they were saying, as they talk very fast. Nevertheless, after some time I got used to the speed of the lines. I like the fact that I can actually learn something as I am watching TV. I can imagine that it is very hard to decide if you want to bank the money. If you give the wrong answer, the money is lost, and when you give the right answer, the amount of money you receive could be a lot higher.

1 opmerking:

  1. I like this show as well, it is a bit tricky indeed when it comes to banking the money. I love quizzes like this, it's fast, you learn stuff and you learn to understand them even if they speak really fast.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen