maandag 21 januari 2013

Miranda Series 3 Episode 3


Original airing date: 14 January 2013

Miranda is a woman who is not an ordinary women and everything she does seems to fail. In this episode Miranda has to take care of her mother for five days in her apartment. She is really annoyed of her mother, but when she finds her first grey hair it looks like she is losing it. She thinks that she has not accomplished anything in her life, and she decides to do nice things from now on. However, on the first day of her new life she becomes ill. She does not get any attention until she is recovering, and then she pretends to be ill.

The first time I saw Miranda I was not really enthusiastic about it. However, when I saw this episode, I really thought it was funny. I had to laugh out loud for a couple of times and I was disappointed when the episode was finished. The fact that everybody, but especially her mother, makes fun of Miranda makes it very amusing because Miranda is really crazy. Besides the show was funny, I actually learned some things about the everyday life as well, like certain words they use.



1 opmerking:

  1. I disagree with you on not finding it funny the first time, I already had to laugh pretty hard in class that day and I think I will watch all episodes when I have a bit more free time. I think comedies like this are quite useful for everyday language as you said!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen